The Financial Transparency Coalition (FTC) seeks an Executive Director to drive forward influential and important global initiatives to curtail illicit financial flows (IFFs) through the promotion of a transparent, accountable, and sustainable financial system that works for everyone.
Founded in 2009, the FTC is a global consortium of research and advocacy organizations with an international secretariat headed by the Executive Director. The FTC Executive Director coordinates this international coalition and members of its secretariat to create a supportive and collegial environment. The FTC uses its wide reach and deep expertise to influence global norms and standards for financial transparency, and close loopholes in the global financial system. FTC’s membership is comprised of organizations from all around the world and make up the Coordinating Committee, the governing body of the FTC. FTC is a fiscally sponsored organization of TSNE (www.tsne.org).
Key responsibilities for the Executive Director include:
- Support effective functioning of the Coordinating Committee
- Lead the FTC Secretariat and ensure the accomplishment of its functions
- Facilitate strategic planning, budgeting, and policy consensus for the Coordinating Committee
- Lead fundraising strategies, external communications and compliance processes
- Manage staff and proper functioning of issue-specific subcommittees
- Strengthen dialogue with stakeholders and allied organizations around tax and financial transparency
- Organize FTC´s conferences
**The full position description and application guidelines for interested candidates can be found on TSNE.**